Who is the most powerful man of the world in 2009 ?

Hong Kong
The time magazine recently told us that the president of China is th most powerful man of the year.I am not sure whether it is true or not.But I think that will be a good idea to ask different opinion around the world.That's why I want to start up this discussion.We are always looking for people who appears to be so successful in terms of political influence,financial power and sometimes military strength as well.As a Christian ,I would say that Jesus is the most powerful person at all times.Because He had only spent 33 years on earth and demostrated His power through love and also with the power of the Holy Spirit.He ia truely the King of kings and the Lord of Lords.And His kingdom is forever and ever.On the other hand,all the powerful people in human history were all temporary and all their work cannot be last forever. However,there are still some people in our mind are worthy to be respectd.Do you have any person like that in your mind in 2009?Why would you think that person is the most powerful man in 2009 as well? Tell me about it and I want to know how you think!
@nitin_hec (1098)
I think most powerful person in world is president Barak Obama. President of China creating fear in some of neighbour country. If this is the criterion of choosing powerful man then I think Iran's President deserve better place than China president.
nitin_hec, thank you for your response.I agree with you in one point that nobody likes any president who will create fear.Politically speaking,President Obama doesn't create any fear at the moment.(Not yet ,at least),but does it mean he is athe most powerful man in this year?It maybe too early to tell for everyone since this is only the first year for his presidency .But one thing for sure,he is a good speaker.Have a good day.
@hisoka147 (606)
In political terms I would have to agree that China's president is the most powerful man in the world this age due to their rising economy. However, if we are talking in terms of theological aspect. Of course Jesus is the most powerful man in the world.
hisoka 147, thank you for your response.What do you think of the president of the USA,is he powerful in this year?But Jesus is for sure the most power person in this world.I am glad you see that.God bless you.
@besthope44 (12141)
Any man with strong determination is the powerful person.