how many verizon phone users do we have?

Checking to see how many verizon users we have and what is your bill a month and including what features?
@newtondak (3950)
We have Verizon because it is the only provider that has coverage in our area. We have the basic plan - 2 phones - 700 minutes - no web, no email - I just added a $5 package for text-messaging - and our monthly bill is $81 - way too high in my opinion for basic service!
Yeah that is truly high. I could give you a great plan on 1 phone right now b/c my company hasn't yet started the family plans but will be in the next weeks to come. We have just launched just this week and will be getting more and more things running in the weeks ahead. But we have plans as low as 39.95 for unlimited talking - 79.95 with unlimited everything. Sounds great right and the best thing about it is that it pulls off of every tower there is. So hey yeah they got everyone beat.