Anyone going shopping on "Black Friday"?

Alot of us know Friday 11/30/09 is the busiest or one of the busiest shopping days of the year! I don't get into that and think the people who do this are plain nuts! I'll stay home and go another day! It'll be quieter and safer that way!
the only thing alot of the blitz items are first come first serve and if you aren't there to get the item that is priced just right for you then you lose out. I plan on going but I will probably do just one or two stores. I have went to walmart in the past and I have been there around 430 abd they have opened at 5. Most walmarts waround the country though are not closing on thanksgiving and so there for they will be open for blitz sales early. I will be going to kmart this year instead of walmart. Kmart has there black friday add out already and I am looking forward to getting some great deals. especially when they are beating a lot of walmarts prices this year.
Thanks for the response! No matter the deals,I'm staying home! Happy Mylotting!
No way I am staying home as well.I triefd that last year and no way again this year they are nuts talk about long lines in the store no thank you it's bad enough when you go to the grocery store o.k. L.O.L staying home!!!:}
Thanks for the response! I know people who have done this and will never again!
@ElicBxn (61149)
monday is the 30th... but that whole weekend is crazy and we will have to do some shopping for food and such this coming weekend.
After I did this discussion I realized I goofed on the date! I meant the 27th! The whole weekend will be busy no doubt!
@moneymommy (3419)
No, I will not be shopping on black friday. I never did and most likely never will. To many people and histaria.
you are so right!