suggest a place for honeymoon.

Hi, One of my friend going to have marriage with in two days. He still not planned about honey-moon. he asked me to suggest the place. Frankly i doesn't know any kind of places like this. Will you suggest me a place, so that my friend will have a good days in his life.
@free_man (7335)
Hello Cognoscentethelegend.Congrats on your up coming marriage. If you got plenty of money I would go to Paris, there is always Niagara falls, It really depends on what kinds of things you like to do.If you like to gamble then there is always Nevada. The grand canyon is a beautiful place to go especially if you like hiking. Hope you have a great time where ever you plan on going. Congrats again have a great day!
Sorry friend its not my marriage. my friend's marriage. I will suggest my friend for paris and i doesn't know whether he will choose this place or not. thanks for your comment friend. If he choose paris, he will be going to have unforgotable moments in his life. Is it so.
@free_man (7335)
Oh sorry I thought it was your wedding. Paris would be a great place to go. Hope he has a great time in Paris if he chooses Paris. Sorry about the mistake. Have a great day!
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
hi friend, how are you?? i think that the caribean or greek are good places to enjoy,, good luck!!!
Switzerland is always my dream honeymoon place.I really love that place