Take one of this ?

@jinbotol (102)
Indonesia
what you think , fast way make money at this way : 1.Rob the bank 2. Kidnap the president's son 3.be terrorist 4.crank the Bank account 5.be lawyer or do you have another ways ?
@CatGods (4592)
Yes, I use my creative ideas with a bit of ingenuity and turn them into ways to make money. It's as easy as pie. All you have to do it think about what you want to do and then just do it. And what works for me might not work for you. So put on your thinking cap and create/blaze your own path.
@jinbotol (102)
Good idea , i am just want make fast money and easy ....
@CatGods (4592)
well you are going to have a rude awakening because there is no such thing as fast money, easy. Unless you are happy with a few pennies or a few dollars, i.e. pocket money but not enough to actually make a living from.
@nitin_hec (1098)
Start dating with a daughter of rich father and propose her for marriage. Great way of becoming rich with less chance of fear of law.
@jinbotol (102)
he he h...i like this once .