did you ever scolded by teacher when you were a student?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
i ever scolded by teacher when i was a student. i think that will be fine for me.
I was a trouble-maker in school, so I was constantly being scolded.
ya a no. of times..haha...its a natural habit of a student..a student without scolded by teachers is sumthing strange,awkward and unsuitable i guess..
@qamarep (4447)
• Pakistan
we are scolded by teachers and even teachers beat us up too because its the custom here. teachers say that when teachers beat you up its going to make you better students and better human beings.
Well yeah, and the worst one is just last semester. But I enjoyed being handled by her and even though she's quite scary she is really nice and thoughtful.
@madie8008 (209)
Although I think that I was a good student, I do get scolded by my teacher. It was because I suddenly made some noise when other students were having major exams. Usually I was not that loud but that day is very unfortunate day for me. Thinking it back, I am okay with my teacher because he was in charge in making sure that everyone get their best in school. The other time was when I was in primary school, I had one wrong answer in my exam. My teacher expecting everyone to get a 100 mark, but because of my careless mistake I could not score that. Many of my friends did and it makes me felt sad. I sad for disappointing myself and my teacher. Luckily, I managed to attend a good secondary school. :D
@sunnycool (12735)
I was a real naughty one in my class and yes i dont hesitate to accept the truth that i have been scolded so many times coz i used to irritate them like anything so they had no other option but scold me and complain to my mom. gud day.
@carla_roa (128)
I was scolded by a teacher a few times especially when I was on elementary. I am very talkative during classes and I choose to talk to my seatmates rather than listening to my teachers and the best part of it is that I was always elected as class mayor...LoL
Hi. I wasn't just scolded - our group, including me, was punished to eat fresh hot chili. That was our punishment for being noisy and talkative. It happened 20 years ago. I was in third grade that time.
@Hazelrose (2182)
Hi fwangaa, No,I did not remembered my teacher scolded at me during my school days.I was so obedient to my teachers before and i always follow what they said.Thanks,Good Luck!
Yes. I am a very obedient student, one of the honor students in class but I can't avoid trouble. I love being bad sometimes. I got caught by my principal cutting classes, lol! I was scolded by my teacher because I was laughing while praying and got a slip because I was very noisy in our Chemistry class. There were still a lot of embarrassing and bad things I did before.