I am SO READY!!!!!

@RyanneD (189)
I'm pregnant and due to have a baby boy on December 22nd! I am SO READY to get this kid outta me!!! This pregnancy is so different then when I was pregnant with my daughter! I'm so much more uncomfortable, my legs are killing me and I feel HUGE!!!!! I know that the 22nd is really close by, but I don't wanna wait any longer! Baaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :-(
@erikmama (12929)
It is almost time! Congratulations! Boys are great! I have 2 of them,and cant imagine life any other way.You ll soon be boyized!! I know those last few weeks of pregnancy are terrible,but hang in there.Hell be here before you know it!! What a great Christmas gift!! (Although he'll hate being a Xmas baba)
@RyanneD (189)
Haha! I know he probably WILL hate being a Christmas baby. My husband and I didn't really plan that too well, did we? Our daughter (who's two and half) wasn't a planned pregnancy so we had no idea if it was easy for us to get pregnant or not. We just always heard people say, "we're trying to have a baby", but there is no "trying" involved with us! 1st times the charm :-). I know it's really close, I just don't know how I could get any bigger or any more uncomfortable! I hate it! If I wasn't so sore it wouldn't bother me as bad I don't think. And I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions like CRAZY and those are getting really old.... :-|
@Zahra07 (101)
Oh thats so cute.. I hope you get the easist pregnacy.
@RyanneD (189)
Me too! I'm hoping that it's not NEARLY as long as my labor when I had my daughter! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :-)
congrats on your pregnacy hope you have a easy labor :)
My last month with my son I got HUGE!! I could barely move my ankles it was so bad. But the good thing about water weight is you drop it fast! I lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks after he was born!! :)