what was the first thing you did upon waking up today?

aren't you glad you're still alive?
@myklj999 (34208)
• Olney, Illinois
The first thing I always do is open my eyes; then I get out of bed (I know, I'm a smarta$$.) Really, the first thing I do is stumble to the coffee pot to start it up. I'm just totally worthless without my caffeine fix.
hehe..youre not the first one who told me about caffeine fix in the morning..........no wonder Starbucks is all over town... enjoy your cup today!
@ChewySpree (1832)
I really hadn't thought about it that way, but you're right. I should be thankful to still be alive when I awake each day. But I usually just grab some coffee to wake me up.
yeah, we all live busy lives that we tend to forget to be thankful for the brand new day that's given to us. anyway, it's not too late to thank God for today - the moment you open your eyes in the morning, a simple "thank You, God!" is understood by Him. hope you're havin' a good one! cheers, and let's drink (coffee) to that!
@krizz420 (4387)
Kinda I guess. I woke up rolled over and fired up a joint
@cikedo (3486)
Try to fall back asleep.