My next discussion topic?

I've come up with several discussion topics that have gotten rather good responses...I see some of the half witted discussions posted here like "what color are your eyes" that have tons of responses, so I figured I'd make one of them too, only I don't think I can come up with one. So this is your chance to tell me what my next discussion question should be. Winner of best response goets his/her question posted as my next discussion topic!!!
@mshenzi (246)
• Kenya
Am out of ideas please help
I'm not out of ideas...I just don't think I am capable of coming up with a dumb topic on my own..I can only come up with detailed thought-provoking ones...lol
@arjyadas (121)
discussion - people discussing
mynext discussion topic is why do we discuss on anything
lol...I'm sure that will get plenty of responses...
@kokopelli (4842)
it's really hard not to post half-witted topics coz let's face it, those sell more :) now, in giving you an idea for your next post, don't you think i'd rather post it myself? hehe. seriously, i can't think of a good one. and i guess we're more for fun here and earning money than for real discussions.
But I find it fun to engage in thought provoking, stimulating discussions on topics of interest. I guess "what color is your hair" is something most others are interested in...
They're question is so easy and too obviously topic and very common, that's why they got more responses. If they find your topic to complicated or vague they would just ignore it. I won't tell a next topic coz i'm working it on my own.........LOL
yes, but the whole idea here is discussions on provoking topics...read in the guidelines...they are paying for quality and not quantity...You'll make more off of 15 long detailed posts than you will off 50 one word short posts...the guidelines even say so...
@khan_jee (1053)
• Pakistan
no
@msqtech (15226)
I was half witted once but then I left home I think a really good question is why someone would join the armed forces of the USA at this time.