mylot look should be changed or not?

hey mylotters i would like to ask one question from all of you. do you think the look (appearance)of mylot should be changed. when i go to my home page i feel little odd at that place. i am not able to edit page easily or when ever i edit there is so bad response that i am not able to add some html lines. don't you think its home page should have different look that it has these days.i am happy with the tabs it has but not with the style it has. You can see these days that a lot of styles are there which looks too much professional. so mylot should change its appearance or not. please respond to me here. happy mylotting :(P
@SomeCowgirl (32256)
They changed it awhile back and everyone was confused after the change. The tabs used to be to the left, I think that the layout is nice though and that it's functional... We don't want / need a lot of lost mylotters wondering where things are already!
• Mexico
Hi some cow girl: i totally agree with you about this point. It's always the same when a page decide to change its design, you don't feel comfortable and you sometimes don't find how to do things that used to be easy, so why to waste our times asking for anothe design. Mylot looks great in my opinion. Thanks for your answer. Have a nice day. -Alvaro.
yes we are now comfortable with with the look and the tabs. we know where is what tab and can find it easily. apart from that the default layout is white which is also right. as on mylot we have to sit for longer period of time, so it should give calm to our eyes. if it would have some bright color then it would be difficult for some people to stay over here for longer period of time. so, its white design is very nice.
i like it the way it is.
do you like the profile of mylot. i am not able to edit my profile easily and not even by hardly. i want to add some html but when ever i save the html code nothing comes over there after save. so bad yes i like white color of it.
@vinslounge (1297)
Yes you are absolutely correct shambhukumar. Even I am unable to edit the page that easily and I find it little complicated to handle with. Moreover the style looks quite old and outdated and I wish the look is changed according to the necessity of the modern trend and that is the only way to make it look much attractive.
yes i am also telling about the profile page. editing your profile page is not easy and is very hectic. i got irritated and i could not set my profile page as per my desire. i left with what ever had happened. it should have some good look and some good features. i agree with this point that white background is nice. as mylotters sit over here for longer period of time to respond the discussion.
@rosekiss (30325)
• Eugene, Oregon
No, I think mylot doesn't need to change a thing. It looks good just the way it is. I am used to it this way, and if they would change it, I might not find things as easily, and hey, I do get confused very easily, and I sure don't want that happening. It is easy to find things in the site as it is laid out so that all users can nagigate it very easily. I like that about mylot, and I fel that if it isn't broke don't fix it. I am enjoyin my time in here, and I wouldn't want maylot to change a thing. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
• Mexico
Hi shambhukumar: maybe, i don't know. For me the style of mylot it's really friendly and i simply love it, i like white as a color and i think it matches with the colors of the buttoms and the letters, and there are some beautiful pictures in every interests topic that i have never get bored of Mylot's style. Thanks for your answer. Have a nice day. -Alvaro.
yes dear i agree with you that the white color of mylot is very supportive for our eyes. as mylotters have to sit for discussion on it longer period of time. so if the background of mylot would be some other than white then it will give a tension to our eye and won't give a cool feelings to our eyes. so it is better to have white background. but the home page of our profile should be changed little bit. it seems to odd to me. i think many of you might have such feelings that our friends list is in such position that we don't bother them. over all happy mylotting
@zed_k4 (17624)
I'm quite used to this layout currently, so I don't think the look of mylot should be changed. There have been some changes before, and it needs some getting used to. So, I'd say mylot look should not be changed.