How long do you sleep when you are extra tired?

@thewayis (648)
Bulgaria
I had this terrible week, working all night and then going to the univercity for most of the day and sleeping like 10 hours in total for 5 days. When I got home on Saturday a took a bath and fell asleep.It was 09 o'clock. And next thing is: I woke up on Monday morning at 07 Am. So, have you ever slept for more than 40 hours, just out of exhaustion?
@Godmother (476)
You must be totally exhausted ! I never heard anybody could sleep for 40 hours straight without feeling hungry. I guess you're body is not not used to sleeping so little in a week. My son at one time slept 24 hour straight when he was overtired. He woke up because he was hungry.
@thewayis (648)
• Bulgaria
Well, I am not really sure if I didnt eat during that time, because people told me that I sleepwalk sometimes and I think that it is possible that I ate during the sleeping spree of mine, but I cant really be sure, because I dont remember having something to eat.
@thewayis (648)
• Bulgaria
Wow, my post came out really messy. I hate not being able to edit it I hope you understand it better than i wrote it
@smilyn (2964)
Oh my God..40 hours.that is quite longer period..When I'm very tired, I just sit down or lie down..Even a 10 minutes sleep can make me fresh again..So even after a day's hardwork, my regular sleep pattern makes me more fresh.I have never felt that I needed few more hours to sleep..
@b4balaji (410)
When I am tired, nothing goes into my ears, even if somebody is blowing horn to wake me up. So I will sleep till I feel hungry or wake up myself. My parents know this fact very well so they wont disturb my sleep.