What is your progress in sites that helps you create money?

Im asking becuase, so far, it's been two months and I accumulated about 20 dollars in using ptc sites and gpt sites. My source came mostly from cashlagoon.com, but lately it hasn't been easy to get money from all these offers. I was browsing to find an offer that has a good approval rate. Anyways, I joined multiple sites and still working on meeting the minimum payouts of all of them, how is your progress?
@mains50 (299)
$20 in 1 week want to join? 6th banner in my profile. From that site i made $20 in a week, 2day i am gonna cashout again woot! join in before something happens
Well what was the difficulty of you making 20 dollars in 1 week? Was it legit? Or is it a scam?
@mains50 (299)
if u want to join its the 6th banner in my profile
@CatGods (4592)
I use free sites to sell on and I a site that a company that I worked for merged with to read tarot cards. I also use photography sites to sell my images. I use freelance sites for my expansion of income. There is allot of money to be made on the net if you use your skills, hobbies, and interests and you keep you eyes open for opportunity and learn to pay attention to detail. Really it's not that hard to do.
Thank you for the response. How long did it took you to make a considerable amount of money online?
@CatGods (4592)
I've been at it for 9 years and I was making full time income within my first year. I worked for a company that merged with a dot com and I have been with that dot com ever since reading tarot cards. Then for online sales I was with amazon.com for 4 years. After that I closed my shop on amazon and set up shops on marketplace sites. I am also involved in photo sites and I have a friend who is a published book author and another friend who writes for major magazines and they are helping me get my foot in the door.
@mtvmtv (600)
Hi Tbarker1010, It is sad to know that you are not able to earn more from cashlagoon site now.Actually,this sort of sites offer too high initially to members to attract but with time turn into a scam. Well,i have many legit programs which are paying me since a long.You will find them in a link in my profile.Tell me for any query.All programs are free to join and are paying me regularly.
Thank you so much for this opportunity mtvmtv! I'll be more than happy to join under you if I can. (the reason I say if I can is because sometimes when I sign up for something like that, I will get the link, but I can't sign up from that on certain sites, and they wouldn't have a referral tab) Happy mylotting and merry christmas!
@mtvmtv (600)
Hi friend, Happy my loting and marry chris. Well, you do really need some legit programs than tell me without any hesitation. Please don't feel that i am trying to convince you to join my free sites.