how can i make money online?

i want to make money online but i only know ptc sites that dont pay that much i want to make about 10 dollars a month from any website can someone help
@CatGods (4592)
I think you have posted this question over and over again. You just re-word it. Each time you are going to get pretty much the same answer. Use your own ideas, skills, hobbies and interests and turn them into ways to make money if you are unhappy with what you are currently doing. There is no magical site or way. And by posting this same question over and over again is going to get you mostly spam. But good luck, I hope you "think" of some thing.
im new at this and thats why im asking i dont see what the problem is here if you dont want to answer dont, i need to make money because there is no other way at this point for me and my family to make money my dad is unemployed and since this is the only site i know i will use it to get infos, and maybe you should "think" about not answering to messages when you have nothing to say or is it because you want to make more posts hmmmm?
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
I do know of a site that pays good,but it is a business site mostly for people in the US,Canada etc,but husband once show it to me,but i do need to get the link from him again so you could check it out.it's a well-known business that had been talked about a lot,that been aired on the radio.
@greenline (14855)
Hello Shatila. There are different ways of making money online. Right here on myLot, you will me making money too. The more time you cane devote to myLot in prosting and responding to messages, the more earning you will make. You can also do the tasks offered. That would add to your earning. If you like writing articles and short stories, take a look at this site : work-online.org.uk They pay for a variety of short stories you can write.
@mains50 (299)
look at my profile 6th, 2nd, 3rd and 8th banner, wil make sure u earn more than $60 per month :D
@chookie1971 (2275)
It is possible to earn $10 per month. On my calculations my average of paid money from online sites is just short of $10. Just a little bit of time and effort and a number of sites, you can do it. Head over to my profile and see what sites that I have worked on.