How did you find myLot?

Plain and simple, how did you find myLot? Me? I learned about myLot when I was researching for an article on online money making opportunities. I guess myLot is a great forum to learn tricks on money making ventures and online writing.
@PastorP (1173)
A fellow writer for Triond wrote an article about making money on the Internet. He mentioned MyLot. So I visited the site, read the TOS, considered it fair and registered. I would copy and paste the link to the article here, but, lo, my rating is not 500 yet so I have to post more. But I can give you the name of the author: Nelson Doyle. In fact, I probably can type out his Triond home page so you might find his article sooner: http://triond.com/users/nelson+doyle .
You write for Triond?
@PastorP (1173)
Aye, almost two full years now. Do you? Your myLot username in part reminds me of someone on Triond.
No, I'm not a triond writer. I'm from Bukisa.
i do not remember it clearly but i think i was lead to here by someone who told we can earn high to 300 usd here monthly and he asked us to join under his referral link. so i joined and found even hard to earn 10 usd here monthly. most members may have the same experience like me.
Haha.. It's hard to earn 10 USD here what more 300. Anyway, myLotting is not about money. If you'll look pass the monetary rewards, I'm sure you'll find myLot simply amazing.
Hi louierrific, well my cousin tell me about my lot and i really feel good join this sight.thanks for my cousin.
I second the motion, thanks to your cousin. =)
its a long time story dear i don't remember how did i join this website. i think some one from my online friend had requested me to join this website. at starting time i just posted some post for enjoy. when i saw that this is really a paying website then i posted about it on my blog. it gave a lot of information about other websites. here i could come to know how to make money online. and i also kept earning money here on mylot. i hope you are enjoying mylot happy mylotting
Yup, I enjoy myLotting though I'm just a one-week old here I already gained a lot of knowledge and made some friends.
My lot is cool site to earn money but it required lot of hard to be put and then you can earn money here
Yup, that's true in all fields. Only through hard work you'll earn.
@eurekafemme (5881)
Hello, Louierrific.:-) I found mylot by accident. I shared computer with my partner and I browsed the sites which he had bookmarked. I was curious when I saw Mylot. What is it all about? I opened it and I was automatically logged in as him. He was able to post some discussions but not too many responded. He tried to participate to some discussions but I saw that he still earned $0 for his account. I signed in but not really too interested to participate. Until later days of August, out boredom and depression, I posted what I felt and thought that day. THen, some mylotters responded to it. I was excited reading the responses. I didn't notice that I was already earning,too.:-) I am enjoying being here and though I started joining mylot for a very shallow reason, but, right now, I can say that I have gained a lot of good thins from here and good friends, too. For my partner, he is currently inactive and didn't try to post some more. I can say that I am a better mylotter than he tried to be for himself.LOL
I guess we're all myLotters by accident. =)
I found mylot last year. In fact I my old account was still there. But I did not explore the site well. I never posts any discussions. I was not motivated to do mylot. Maybe 3 weeks ago, someone lead me mylot. Although that sit is familiar but I need to try. He said he earned without investing so I tried. Now, I found mylot addicting because I found myself reading, writings, making friends but not so much for money earning.
I have to agree myLot is more than making money. The intangibles you'll get from this site are just amazing.
Hi, Me too the same as you. I was searching for an article. and I started reading some blogs and some question. Yes my lot is great forum to learn tricks on making money and even good friends too. Have a nice day
Not actually, I was researching on topics to write in my article. Sorry for that. Yup, myLot is a great forum to learn new things.
Hello, I learned about my lot when my Aunt taugh me to sign up about mylot. first i was so curious about this website, until i found out myself enjoyed posting some article and responding the article posted by my co-mylotters. Goodluck!..