Clixncash

Is clixncash acting nasty friends? Today when I saw, I saw that 10 cents had been cut down from my earnings. Some days ago I had seen tht the minimum payment through paypal had been incraased from 50 cents to 75. And now when I saw that my 10 cents are missing I got the shock of my life when I saw tht the minimum payout through paypal is $20. Is it right? A cruel joke?
@monouu (2608)
Yes Clixncash become scam after the new owner took over and I am also 1 of the victims who didn't get paid. The admin didn't even bother to answer my support ticket and he finally show up when I post the issue on open forum but he just insist I break TOS without even asking for my username to check my account.
@kidx1234 (56)
WoW thats confusing just report scam and stop on that for a week or two then continue if it happens again just stop and find a new website to make money on.