Will you take up any good offline opportunity or will you look for online only?

Chennai, India
Just curious, if there is any extra earning opportunity offline, will you take it up? Or, whether you are very particular about online opportunity only? What are the kinds of opportunities that would interest you? Me, I'm not particular about offline or online. It should be genuine and paying for our hard work. Please post your opinions only. I am NOT looking for any opportunity.
@sunnycool (12736)
I would never ever try to make a living out of Online sites and i dont loose any oppurtunity in my offline coz of online infact we can earn more money in real world rather than looking out for pennies in this virtual world.As far as i am concerned online earning is an hobby without which i can live happily though and its the same for many in here they try to relieve their stress in here with funny chats and peep in while working at their offices.great day.
@zkapfo123 (320)
Hi venkataraman_vc, i would definitely opt for offline jobs, as we can work on our own pace and leisure. At the moment i'm working both online and offline, but given the choice, i'll take offline jobs anytime. Thank you.
I will always love to work online. This is the best platform according to me. Happy mylotting...