Top 5 Alternative Christian Songs you saw on Youtube and became your favorite

@maria1081 (1252)
I'm having a headche right now and I'm listening to christian songs in youtube to lessen the pain I'm having. I'm sharing my top 5 christian songs I heard and watched on youtube. These songs are quite different from the usual christian songs because of the alternative sounds. 1. I cant hear you by Matthew West 2. More by Matthew West 3. My God, my Savoir by Aaron Shust 4. You know where to find me by Matthew West 5. I dare you to move by Switchfoot Feel free to listen to it, these are all wonderful songs. You can also share yours and I'll be glad to listen to it.
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
Leeland - Sound of Melodies I am not christian but this song is just wonderful. It's different from the mainstream Christian and non-Christian music. In the past I also listened to a Christian band but I forgot their name, thought they came from the UK. I can't ask the person I got the recommendation from, it's my ex. We broke up because her parents didn't allow her to have a relationship with a non-Christian.
@maria1081 (1252)
But if you could turn back time are you willing to be a christian because of her? I'll listen to the song later. thanks.
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
To be frank no, I wouldn't convert to a Christian. I haven't been raised as one and why would I convert if I don't love God? It would be an insult towards those who do believe in God.
@maria1081 (1252)
Okay I see, I hope one day you will learn to love God. Take care.