Some people actually voted for this Idiot?

I am no fan of Rudy Giuliani because of some of the stupid things that come out of his mouth, and the fact that he had an affair with a women in his own house while his wife and kids where in the next room. But on Friday he even out did himself in stupid comment by saying "We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama." If Obama said something this stupid every right winger would be all over MyLot attacking him. We all know that Rudy must have had a Rudy moment where he forgot all about the day that made him famous (9/11), and I know that he forgot all about the anthrax attacks, and even the "shoe bomber". Do you agree with Rudy that we didn't have a "domestic attack" on this country under Bush?
@anniepa (27280)
Isn't it amazing that the man whose entire failed Presidential campaign consisted of "Noun, verb, 9/11" would seemingly forget the ONLY thing that put him in the national spotlight had ever happened? Most of the attention for his stupid remark has been given to his appearance on GMA but I heard him say the same thing the same morning on "Morning Joe". I have no idea which show he did first but they did question him about it there. Not only that but earlier on Larry King he'd said the shoe bomber attempt had come before 9/11. What a loser!! Annie
I think he is losing his mind, thankfully McCain didn't win, they were talking about making him a cabinet appointee in his administration.
@owlwings (41849)
• Cambridge, England
He sounds like the kind of guy that would deny that the holocaust ever happened and that man is not related to apes and never walked on the moon.
He has his delusional moments that is for sure.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
That is a very funny comment seeing that we were domestically attacked under Bush. I wonder what made Rudy say that, and maybe he has a different definition for domestic attacks then we do? I don't know, but I do worry.
Anyone check to see if he is being treated for dementia or alhimzers? Heck Rudy was in office in NY when 9/11 happened. The man has no real political revolence anymore anyway. As for not liking him for his "affair". Well Clinton had an "affair" with Monica with the white house staff in the next room and his family right upstairs. So I take it you don't like Clinton either. Personally I tend to leave politicans personal lives out of my decisions. After all...your boss does not get to ask and find out about your private life before they hire you.Does he get to find out if you have had an affair? Or if you have one, can they fire you for it? That would be an invasion of privacy. Why aren't they allowed privacy? Everyone deserves a private life...no matter what their jobs are. Plus I feel I can find plenty of job related issues to be ticked off about with our elected officials without involving their private lives.
Lil, the difference between Clinton is that he ended the "affair/encounter" with Monica. Rudy didn't care what his wife said or thought, and didn't care that his kids were in the same house as him and his mistress. He continued the affair the whole time he was married through the divorce. That is just heartless, and tells me all I need to know about his character. The only reason anyone outside of New York knows who Rudy is is because of 9/11. Who knows what he was thinking.
You must not have heard the lasted on Bill. It is all over the news that has not stopped his cheating way sense he left the white house. One affair lasting a couple of years and a lot of one night stands. It cost Hilary the support of the democratic party. WHy? They were scared that the republicans would drop this bomb shell during the general and that it would cost her the race.....so they supported Obama instead. Rudy is a sleeze....so is Clinton.
I haven't heard that at all and I listen to many political programs. Did you hear that from RNC News (AKA FOX News)?
@Taskr36 (13923)
I honestly don't know what the he1l he was thinking. He later apologized and said that he meant to say after 9-11, but that still ignores the shoe-bomber and anthrax letters which were s domestic as it gets since we know they weren't sent by al Quada. People would be all over Obama if he said this because he's the freaking president. Most people here have no idea what Giuliani says or does day to day because he's just not that relevant. He's an unemployed failed presidential candidate who didn't even come in third place and fasn't been in the media spotlight for a long time. Do you think anyone would post threads about it if it were a democrat like John Edwards or Dennis Kucinich?
@anniepa (27280)
"Do you think anyone would post threads about it if it were a democrat like John Edwards or Dennis Kucinich?" Absolutely, positively YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT THEY WOULD!!! Annie
@Taskr36 (13923)
But Annie, they'd have to know about it to post anything. My point is that nobody is paying attention to anything they say, especially Kucinich. Edwards just gets press over his affair.
LOL, HELL YES THEY WOULD Taskr. Don't you remember when Edwards affair came out, and it was all that people talked about for a week on here? I agree Rudy is somewhat irrelevant, but I didn't see ANY republicans come out and question his comments. He isn't the only republican to say this, it has come from other as well, and no one is disputing what these people are saying.