what are the legit sites regarding to HYIP?

Days ago, I saw a posting abou HYIP. A member wants to earn some extra income from HYIP site, where he has to invest some money, like around $50. It attracts my attention, and I thought about with high interest rate. I can invest my money in a better way rather in a saving account sitting idle, and earning almost 0% interest rate. So, what are the most trusted HYIP sites you can join?
Hello, I have invested in a HYIP which pays me several time. They have different plan. But initially u choose one month fixed plan. If u invest $50 for one month, then u get $50+$16.50 at the end of the month. You can withdraw profit daily and at 30th day u withdraw the principal plus remaining profits. Try it. the link is below. register and invest for one month fixed. http://tinyurl.com/yarwphz
Thanks for the information. Is that $50 the minimum investment amount? Can you invest $10 or $20, or even $30? I would like to test it out myself. then I would think about make a bigger investment.
Hello, The minimum u can invest is $10, but that u have to fixed for 91 days. The weekly profit for this plan is 9% and u can withdraw profit daily if profit crosses $1. The principal can be withdrawl after 91 days. thanks http://tinyurl.com/yarwphz
@Shunyo (244)
Hi, arifansari, you should not post your referral links on mylot discussions, its not allowed. just be careful or your account might get terminated. just making you aware as you are a new member.
@bulastika (5967)
hahaha.. Yeah its me..and I invested it in genius..my 50 dollars earn me .59 cents.. after 48hrs. My first 24 hours has no interest paid but on the second day I receive my first interest..Yeah.. I hope tomorrow I will receive again. The minimum is 10 dollars in liberty but if you use alert pay the minimum is 50 dollars..That why I invested 50 dollars. I also invested in hyifund. I invested only 2 dollars and they give me 2.5 dollars as a bonus.. So I have 4.5 dollars starting bonus. And after two hours only they give me a 1% interest. wow.. And they paid me for 5 days now straight.... ... I don't know if I can post the review forums that I found so just to be safe I wont post it here.
Can you keep me update on your investments? It sounds pretty interest to me, and I would like to experiment it. Do they pay you through paypal, and other network such as alertpay like you say? I would like to see. By the way, can I add you as my friend?
what is the website of genius fund? Is it genius fund.com?
@bulastika (5967)
Yeah.. I pm you about the risk of hyip and how to take a risk without taking a risk in hyip..lolz
@monouu (2608)
I'd recommend Genius Funds. Paying since 2008, it is a fund management site that investing mainly in highly lucrative equities and bonds, focusing on emerging economies. 24hr live support, email & telephone support. So far I've been paid promptly. You can see my payment proof and read for more info in my blog.
Genius funds. Is it trustable? How much would they accept for the initial investment? I meant what is the minimum investment to be accepted there. I couldn't give out $100 at once, and I don't know whether they pay me or not, You know what I am saying? I just want to experiment it the first time, and I totally no experience with it. So, I can't give out too much money.
@monouu (2608)
Minimum invest is just $10 so you don't have to fork out too much money. I urge you to take a look at my blog as I've provide many more detail info on GeniusFunds and you can also see my payment proof there, I've been paid since Nov 2009. If you need extra help you can always pm me too. But I must say all investment come with risk, be it online or offline so don't risk what you can't afford to lose.
@bulastika (5967)