Where have all the task gone?

I was out for awhile from mylot.com. I had to go back writing articles and doing captcha. However when I got back I see that no one is posting tasks anymore which is my favorite. Where have all the tasks gone?
@MoonGypsy (4611)
i think that it is is just safe for now to only post task when the rules are fully understood. i am not saying that breaking the rules are why they got deleted. it may not be. just to be on the safe side i think we should all open up the faqs section. this applies to doing task, posting task, or doing anything on here. it's our only way of getting the answers we need to know for now. i think they will be back though, hopefully. myself, i am just going to stick to posting regular. that's good enough for me. i hope you get your wish and you can start doing task again.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i agree with you...i think i saw something in the faq or guidelines about posting task that you should not use the task area to promote other websites,unless maybe and not fully understand.mylot probably cutting out task for good...who knows...we won't know until later on in the day or tomorrow.
DOLLYBABY, myLot is NOT cutting out tasks for good.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
well am very happy to know that.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
mylot probably working or doing maintenance routine on the task area so maybe that's why the task has been disappear.i don't really care too much about the task cause it's basically to sign up for other websites and most of them are for usa,canada and the uk.and besides i can't even keep up with the sites that i already have..maybe later you will see the task again.
DOLLYBABY, there is no maintenance being done on the task area. I removed most of the tasks listed because most fell into the category of prohibited activities. You can review the list of prohibited activities here: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq22.aspx#6
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
ok thank you admin Alice i will make sure i check it out.
@savypat (20245)
They sometimes take a short time off, but seem to be back in two or three days.