Who likes being single?

@ANIME123 (2472)
I love being single I get all the freedom in the world it's the best I never have to worry about anything.Im carefree sometimes a relationship with another person can just end up hurting you.I've had enough of that it takes a long time to mend a broken heart sometimes they never heal.So who likes being single.
@coolcoder (2019)
I love being single as well. I've been without a boyfriend for about five years now, but I haven't been looking for another relationship. For me, I need to get my own life straightened out before I can deal with another person.
@ANIME123 (2472)
Good for you I'm glad that your enjoying your single life right now,always look ahead.Wow five years thats pretty good.
@agv0419 (3027)
I like also being single no one bothers me around. I'm on my own I can do anything I want and I don't have any responsibility to anyone. I'm prefer to be single because I don't want complication and headache. I love my life right now and I don't if I really want to have a relationship or not.
@bnx2212 (712)
Yeah that's right.. Count me in. I love being single in spite the fact that too many people would say that it's not healthy being single, that we need someone to love and love us back. Well right now I'm contented being with my best friend and cousin.
@ANIME123 (2472)
Yes what matters is that your happy and thats all. If your ok then your good.
@anneshirley (1516)
I love being single. I can do all the things I want and I am so carefree. I don't want to be hurt that's why I want to be single. My friends says that I am not the marrying type and I agree with them but I also dream of having a family of my own.
@ANIME123 (2472)
Yes being single is cool becasue we have nothing to worry about. Oh yeah I hope that you will one day have a loving and caring family though.
@Castiel (102)
i like being single cause i ant got to deal with the crap that comes with a relationship.
@ANIME123 (2472)
good for you too being single is the best theirs never any big time drama going on so its way better like that.
@wolfie34 (26790)
After being in two very abusive manipulative controlling relationships I have taken a strong vow of singledom, I am 38 years of age and there is no way I'd ever comtemplate going into a relationship again. I love being single, wouldn't have it any other way, I love the freedom, being able to do what I want to do, not having to compromise, go where I want to go and see who I choose to see. I am like a bird I hate being trapped and relationships to me are like entrapment, never again. I prefer my independence, my privacy, my space, life is too short to spend it with someone. So being single is paradise! I am not ashamed to say that I am single if anyone asks, I usually say I am HAPPILY Single thank you.