how to get money from mylot??

Malaysia
helo you guys! im just a newbie in mylot and have 0.00 earning..and i wanna ask you guys how you get money from mylot?? i dont know how??can somebody help me??????????????
@diillu (5128)
All the earning in the mylot are calculated over 24 hours. So, even you make posts, your earning aren't shown but after 24 hours, you can see some increase in your earnings. And since it's your just 3rd posts, don't worry after making some more posts and wait for a while, you can see increase in your post. Apart from that if you really want to earn money from mylot then spreading words to your friends and recruiting other users under your name could earn you money. And the most important thing to remember is, wether it's the discussion you start or the response you make, be sure to make it longer than 3 or 4 lines.
thanks for the go0d answer..
@getpaidsz (180)
Hi kimie. Welcome to MyLot. I hope you have a nice time and earning here as well. Since you are a beginner, I should inform you of the first point: Don't go through the details of earning here or you will be punished. for more information read the faqs and guidelines first. In general you are being paid for doing almost anything here. opening discussions, commenting on the other discussions, doing tasks, uploading photos, ... everything. Better not to focus on that. Just enjoy being with your new friends and suddenly you will find its time to cashout. I like to be your first friend. Happy MyLotting!
happy mylotting to!!