What's the most boring Facebook app in your opinion?

For me that would be Farmville =) hahaha.. I don't know I just got tired of landscaping my farm and harvesting my crops like every two days.. =))) have you also got tired of some Facebook applications??? =( or is it just me??? what can you say??
@kyel_11 (1069)
hmm.. anything that involves less interaction! haha! i also do not want farmville :p
Hahaha me too :) I just got bored in Farmville same with the other Facebook applications :) hahah.. so what's your Facebook application?
@kyel_11 (1069)
it is not actually an app... it's so-called 'online stalking' hihihi :D. how about you? :)
You might want to share that =) please? I have two Facebook account, one is for spy purposes and the other is a formal one =) well lately I'm amazed with the Facebook mobile wherein I can update my status and upload pictures straight from my phone =)
@zed_k4 (17624)
I think so too.. No offense to Farmville fans, for I think the game is pretty cool, but it doesn't work that way for me. I find it boring to the max, but I do like seeing others harvesting their crops though. Pretty weird up for me, LOL.