what is your dogs name?

I am bored and I am just wondering what your dog is called?
@bulastika (5967)
We have three dogs in our house, ginger, garlic and pepper. Its a breed of Terrier and Shih Tsu. They are very cute and barks a lots but they don't bite.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
u got a lot spice at home..lol
@kaka135 (14118)
My dog is a yellow Labrador, and we named her Labby. We have been thinking what name we should call when we first brought her home, it gotta be an easy-to-call and easy-to-hear name, so that she understands we are calling her. I have been thinking of several names, such as Coco, Coffee, etc. At last, my husband decided to call her "Labby", a shorter name of Labrador.
@kbkbooks (7028)
Straight forward, I like it.
When we got our new puppy we were playing with it and eating fudge at the same time as we were trying to think of a name. We looked at the dog and then at the fudge and realised most of his fur was the same colour Fudge is now 12 years old
I have 2 wonderful dogs. The feamle is named roxie, and our male dog is named Beau
@emrajr69 (25)
• South Africa
Well bored Bryan23, I have 2 dogs, both mongrels. One is called Blaise and the other Snowy. Snowy is a medium-sized white labrador/Jack Russel mix. Blaise is a small dog. She looks like a black and white long-haired sheepdog which has been cut off at the knees and staffie legs grafted on. They are both very affectionate and I love them dearly.
@dorcam (323)
• Malta
Well I had Sheila and now I have one of her puppies, Bobo
@thomaslcy (117)
My dog named Bebe. She is a miniature schnauzer and she is almost 4 years old :D
I have two lovely Pit Bull females. Their names are Carmen and Dixie. My husband gave them their names.
@mkcd1973 (28)
We have had many dogs over the last few years some of their names were,, Mitch, Mike, Milla, Rastus, Jake, Max, RJ,, the ones we have now are Butch and Bo (the black labs) and Matrix, Trinity, Abby, and AJ (the Shih-Tzu's)
@minx267 (14943)
• Hartford, Connecticut
My current dogs are Braedyn Breeze, Tennyson, K'Ehelyr(kay-lar) and Trinity. My previous dogs that are now waiting for me at rainbow bridge are Ka-vik(ka-veek), T.K. and Tesla May
@firemom31 (599)
I have Tink, Sweet Pea, and Sapphire.
@kbkbooks (7028)
My son has two dogs. One is named Rockey and the other is named Maxxx. However in our family dogs rarely get called by their names. Rockey is usually called Tubb cuz he is a little bit on the chubby side. Maxxx gets called Puppy, Beast or Zizz or ZizzZizz... which is actually short for Beaszizzzizz. We maybe considered mentally unstable, but we love our animals.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
well couple months back of last year some people...which lives on the same apartment building as my husband move out of their apartment and left their dog behind...a very pretty chiwawa female dog and my husband take her in and had been taking care of her...he told me about her....and i was the one who name her...i name her shyry cause she's a quiet and shy dog...she doesn't really bark..i only hear her bark once when i was on the phone with him..and that was because she was mocking my husband dad's dog.
for me I want to give name to my dog..is LOVELY because my dog is female and really lovable pet
Hello Bryan, We have a three years old dachshund dog who has been named tuffy by my son. This breed is considered to be very intelligent and naughty also and I hv always appreciated the intelligence level of my dog. I am hindu and my husband is from sikh religion and we speak three languages at home i.e. hindi, punjab and english and if communicate anything related to tuffy in any of these three languages, he immediately understands it.
My dog is hamed Honcho.