who would you rather date? the newbie or the expert?

my best friends and i were having dinner, when one of them shared a statement taught in class by her professor that says, 'guys, when you meet a girl at the age of 30 who's never had a boyfriend, get rid of her, there must be something wrong.' this worried most of us in the table, since we're in our early twenties and we find ourselves not even ready to date yet since we've got other priorities in mind. i mean, we believe that it's better to commit when we're ready not when we're lonely. and we're far behind the ready part, though the lonely part visits a lot. now it made us wonder if guys would really rather date girls who've been with almost every guy she knows than date a girl who's never dated anyone before. and why? so what are you thoughts on this matter? _
Well geeze.. just because she's 30 and has never had a boyfriend doesn't mean there's anything wrong with her. There are plenty of people who don't date until they're much older, and a lot of them do have happy marriages afterwards. I hate how society pressures teenagers to be experts at dating. There's nothing wrong with waiting until you're older. It's not like getting a job, and you don't need to have a resume with lots of experience on it. Typically the people who date a lot don't have stable relationships anyway. I agree with you. It's better to commit when you're ready and not when you're lonely. I personally don't want to be in a relationship just because it's the trend or even just because I like a guy. I'd choose a guy who never dated anyone over a guy who dated lots of girls.