Who Dat!!

Congrads saints! you have made it to your first Super Bowl. It took a long time to get here but now you Have arrived! You are not the Aints anymore! I'm soo proud of these guys . They earned this. I'm soo grateful I got to see this . Now to Miami and the Colts!
@Aurone (4757)
When they won the game, I was so happy I cried. I have been a New Orleans Saints fan for a long, long time. It is nice to finally see them get to the Superbowl.
I have been a fan since Mora! I am so happy for the Siants and fans like you who have been there through it all.
i am not a football fan at all. Because I was forced to watch the games as a little child (sit down, shut up, and watch the game, and don't disturb me!), I've hated the sport ever since. HOWEVER, if someone were to ask me which team I want to win, I tell them "which ever team my friends are rooting for!!" And since this is the Saints first time in, here's hoping they'll be blessed. Have the Colts made the Superbowl before?
@bounce58 (17451)
The colts already won the superbowl back in '07. And I think that aside from this win, they've made it to the superbowl before but lost. That was when they were still called the Baltimore Colts.
I would hate Anything I was forced to watch too! Thanks for the support. Thanks for your response.
@bounce58 (17451)
It was a very exciting game! And I'm glad that they're the aints no more! I think the city deserve this break after the tragedies in the past. And it was fitting that the game was decide in overtime. I like Peyton Manning(I think he's funny, SNL hosting was great). But for the superbowl, I would be cheering for the saints and their high flying offence.
And don't forget that great D!Peyton better keep his head on a swivel.
I am glad that the Saints made it also. I was hoping that the colts were not going to make it because they have been in there already. I like to see teams that have not been in the Super Bowl before be in there. I know that the Saints game today was very close. I would love to see the Saints win the game. I also want to see all the commercials that will be on there. I hope they will be great in spite of the economy.