Holding out for the next best thing..

Omagh, Northern Ireland
Reading the Motoring Press,and Looking at Car Shows,Concept Cars and Manufacturer's websites,There's ALWAYS a better new car coming "soon"...Do you get frustrated just Waiting for these exciting new machines that are going to sort out your motoring wish list,or do you go with the old proverb,"A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush"?!,and stick with what you've got,rather than waiting for the next big thing? Thanks for opinions!
@ElicBxn (61135)
I had sedans, and they were all right, but I always wanted a minivan. I got a 1999 Honda Odyssey - and I love it. Yeah, now I'd kind of like a hybrid, but I still love my Honda. I'm so glad it did so well with the repairs and I hope I get another 150,000 miles on it...
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Unless you're on an A-Lister's type of Income,having the "perfect" vehicle to choose from for a given situation might not always be possible,so our choice can be a compromise of what works best for us..A minivan for a family,a pickup for work,etc..likewise,the engine technology,running costs,and consumables can play a part in our decision to buy..whether now,or when the next big thing becomes mainstream..
@ElicBxn (61135)
I'm a single person, but I love my mini!
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
For Me,My choice has always been a smallish Hatchback Car..They're easier on fuel than a bigger vehicle,and Versatile inside..Good for a Single,or a small family..They can seat 4 usually,5 at a squeeze,but then you're running into luggage space issues if you have a long trip ahead..the rear seats fold down for load lugging-I moved house last time with the exception of my "white goods" in the back of my car! (though It took a few trips..)I'm in the process of changing cars at the moment-with the seats down,I fitted a 6' bike into my old car to get it serviced..