magazine help

I am interested in creating my own magazine and no not a celeb, or one of those fasion mags. Anyone have any ideas I would love to hear them.
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
first of all try to know what kind of magazine you want to make. if you are in a country and city where people love to watch tv make a tv programme schedul guide
I think I like the idea of something that tells of people who have overcome lifes hardships. Not celebs, just ordinary people. Would love to hear opinions on that. I have a lot of ideas.
Hey binacheri, I've published, edited and promoted my own 'zine for nearly 3 years now. I tried using the newsletter templates that come with word processing programs but they looked generic. For more than a couple of years now, I've used PrintMaster 12 an 17 by Broderbund, which cost less but is of good quality. It also lets me convert to PDF docs. Now earlier this year I ran across a site called OpenZine. I opened an account and I haven't tried it yet but they mention that everything (as in creating your own magazine )is free. I charge 2-3 dollars (depending on pages) anyway. If you're want to publish as a PDF document, Payloadz.com will let you have a free account (I had a paid one but did not help when it came to promotion)is you have less than a certain number of items.
Thank you I will research these sites.