What business can i start if i have only $50

I need a suggestion to build a small business with a small amount of capital. Please help. I will be open to any suggestion. Thanks:-)
@monouu (2608)
You can do some fund investment and let your money work for you. I'd recommend GeniusFunds which is a fund management site that investing mainly in highly lucrative equities and bonds, focusing on emerging economies. It is been paying members since 2008 and I'm with it since last Nov. So far so good, been getting my dividends & you can see my payment proof & more site info in my blog.
minimum deposit in Genius Fund is $300?
@monouu (2608)
No it is only $10 for minimum invest. You can get more info in my blog and see what investment products they are dealing with.
@zearah (5341)
How about to invest in Genius fund?
please tell me about genius fund:-)
Blogging is free isn't it? you can start blogging anytime you want, but I think that process is slow though but it is guaranteed and not a scam. ^_^ I dunno exactly if that 50$ of yours can bring a business up. maybe buy and sell? or you can join MLM? the risk is yours ^_^