How much time you stay in myLot ?

@Gany15k (1674)
I'm new to this myLot.But I'm staying for more time than I usually do in any other site.There are lots of interest to discuss on.I love discussing.How much time you guys will stay in myLot ? What you think about myLot ? How much myLot have helped you? Share your views friends....
@erikmama (12929)
I have been a member of myLot for several months now, almost a year as a matter of fact. When I first joined I spent hours on here because I did not have a computer and was only able to get on when I was at my moms. Now I have a computer and still spend time here each day, but the time has dramatically decreased over the months. I spend more time writing articles because I am in such need of money right now. I love mylot.It is so much fun and there have been many occasions when the gr8 people here have helped me out with diffucult situations and given me great advie and support. It is really fun seeing all of the new diuscussions that people post on here and being able to give my input on them.
@Gany15k (1674)
I'm new to myLot.I'm really enjoying the fun here.The discussions going on here are really interesting.Hope that I will get more fun in future.
I am not on mylot much. But sometimes there are some interesting discussions on here. But I might say 10 mins every 2 days on mylot. Its helped me learn some new information and some things about other people views.
@Gany15k (1674)
10 mins. Oh, try to be there in myLot for some more time.It will be useful.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i spend over 8 hours in mylot on a daily basis non-stop.i love mylot and friends i meet here...mylot is a very fun and exciting social site to be part of...it helps a lot members who speak other languages other than English to learn the English language better..to improve their writing skills..it's a very nice way to express yourself in discussions by giving other members your ideas and opinions.by the way i wanna welcome you to mylot and hope your days here will be well rewarded and also try to have fun while learning here.
@Gany15k (1674)
Thank you friend.I found this site a few days back.It is really very interesting to be a part in myLot.I missed all these days without knowing about this site.Anyway now I found.
Well usualy I'm on here for a max of a couple of hours each evening and during the weekends maybe a bit longer. What I think about myLot, well it's a good site - you get to have some fun, make friends, learn a few things, help a few people and you get paid for doing something so simple. How has mylot helped me, well I use it to destress at the end of the day, so I find it quite relaxing coming on here and passing the time of the day with a few people all across the world.
@emerillus (475)
Since I'm in between work, I spend only an hour on myLot then I log back on when i'm free..all in all, I think I spend about 4 hours a day.. but since you enjoy what you are doing here, sometimes you can't keep track of the time, I don't mind if i earn just a few dollars.
@yresh12 (3217)
I Usually invest all my time in mylot and i am so very happy about this...
@saanjh (784)
I stay 8 hours in my lot but I'm not happy with earning of my lot because after doing so many discussion we earn only few dollars.
I live on mylot to be honest. I log in and I am here all day. I try to get off here and there to go to facebook and so some surveys. I like being on mylot for the most part. I am going to hav eto try to cut down some. I don't even watxh tv like I use to before. Once my soaps go off I leave the tv to get to my laptop and play and post. Welcome to mylot Gany,I hope you enjoy your stay as well.
@brotha (228)
I'm finding myself on it a little more and more everyday. You actually do get involved in interesting discussions and end up learning a little, plus you get a small amount of compensation! So far I really like mylot, but I do really hope I don't continue logging on at the rate I am because then I would never leave the house!