It's Lunar New Year here and I have cleaned out my place!

Hong Kong
Which part of your house needs most cleaning? Mine is definitely the bathroom since I have too many skincare and cosmetics laying around everywhere. I actually spent two after work hours to clean out and re-organize everything. I feel so much better stepping into the house now after the cleaning. What about you? What would you feel after a major house cleaning day?
This may sound funny to you. But,I don't hav enay part of my house that needs cleaning. All my rooms are clean and neat. My laundry is all done as well. My kitchen was just tidied a minute ago. I am here on mylot and facebook and I have nothing to do but wait for tim to get in.
That's really great that you are so tidy! My rooms can't be tidy for too long and I have to clean them up all over again!
@gr8life (6252)
Hello wondericequeen, Gong Xi Fa Cai! I spring clean my house every time I feel like doing it. The hardest part is my living room as there are just too many junks there I hate cleaning the bathroom too as I hate being wet while brushing and cleaning all those dirt there! I feel very comfortable, satisfied and happy after the cleaning. It feels like moving into totally new home!
Yes I love the clean feeling after! It makes me so comfortable!
@drannhh (15235)
Hey stranger! I guess we are kindred spirits because I cleaned my bathrooms this morning too. I had a whole bunch of little spa soaps and lotions that I brought back from various hotel rooms on my last trip and I had just left them on the counter to remind me of the fun I had traveling. Yes, and I cleaned the toilets and sinks and washed the floors. Since it was a nice day out, I opened the windows, too, and let the whole place air out. Then I went shopping!
I actually like cleaning the bathroom because it is really rewarding to make them look clean hahahaha!
@writersedge (22577)
Happy Year of the Tiger! Grr! All my rooms need cleaning, but the kitchen and the bathroom are in rough shape right now. I would feel great if I cleaned them all well.