Do You Like To Go To Discos?

I really don't like because one day i went with my friends it was about 9:30p.m and i went with her because her boyfriend worked out there so i feel relax that her boyfriend work out and i entered it was full of dark and just cannot sit out there and i get get scared so i rush out from that place its really not good place but one think i like the most about the Dj music and sounds great. So did you ever gonna??? And how do you feel...
yes, I love to go there, and I make my hall as a little disco, I buy the audio system and disco lights. this web will give you some idea: www.unifymall.com
@binagupta (628)
i have never been to disco so, i dint have any experience but i really want to go lets see.
@esjosh (915)
Yes, when and where should I come just let me know!!!!!!!!!
@dorothy09 (1520)
hi there Nicrishasol, I go to disco somotimes, but those wholesome disco bars, LOL, when I was in college and I work as a working student in one of the fastfood chain in our country I used to go to disco bars with my friends, but those disco bars the not so dark one..but presently I seldom go to bars anymore. I prefer to stay at home, might be im satisfied with my past experiences and I think I am not suited to go either.. but with a large group of friends who invite why not.../ have a nice day
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I used to love to go dancing! I was such a diva on the dance floor, too. The sounds of music, the people, and the atmosphere is inspiring when everybody is enjoying themselves. What is fun to me about dancing is the freedom of expression. You can move your body in seductive ways or less than seductive ways, depending on your personal style of dance or disco. Mostly I just like to bop around with my hands in the air and shaking my hips like some school girl. I haven't been dancing in so long. I miss it!
@siliguri (4232)
Not, really i didn't like to go to discos but when i feel bore then only i prefer to go there and makes some enjoyment...