Do you feel comfortable in your formal cloths

Hi friend today i want to discuss on the thing that do you feel really comfortable when you are in formals. For me it is headache because as when i was in my college i use to wear cloths which were comfortable. Now as i have joined proffessional course i have to wear formals everyday. And whenever we have to attain any seminar or any conference we have to dressed formaly and which is very irritating for me. I hope i get familar with this. I want you opinion on this.
@sathishss (274)
hai anisa. good question to be asked, ya me too get irritating in formal dress, in college days always i wear casual dress after i went to jobs or my business tracks its change to formal dresses. but in weekend iam comfortable with casual as i like. but formal dress only give gentle and good look for seminar its it right friend.
It is very true that it gives gentle and good look for seminars and conference.thanks for you response friend. HAPPY MYLOTING.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I don't really feel to comfortable in formal clothes, because they are usually too tight. Yet the clothes I usually feel very comfortable in are the clothes I wear at home like jeans and sweatshirts. what I would suggest to geel more comfortable is to buy formal clothes a size bigger, so you can breathe in them. Maybe try buying comfortable shoes, and if all else fails, make sure the clothing's materials are materials that don't irritate your skin or person. I like cotton, but wool would drive me crazy because it is so itchy.
Thanks friends for you response and suggestion i will try it.