What was the most yucky food you've ever tasted.... and liked?

I was eating out with my friends and then one of them started eating pizza with siopao sauce (it's a sweet, sticky sauce used for steamed stuffed buns). Of course we were all mildly grossed out but she appears to have really like it. It made me remember of the time when I was home alone and I was just a kid and I was hungry so I just mixed together the leftover breakfast oatmeal with the remaining canned pork n' beans that I was able to grab hold of. Oatmeal + pork n beans = turned out to be not so bad after all. So my question is this: What is the most yucky food you've ever tasted... and liked?
@dawnald (84076)
• Shingle Springs, California
Anchovies?
anchovies are close to the ones we call dilis here. Quite good if you ask me.
@dawnald (84076)
• Shingle Springs, California
I like them but most people here don't!
@Celanith (2334)
Never ate any food I thought was Yucky that I ever thought tasted good afterwards or liked. If it was Yucky I spit out and never ate it again. That oatmeal and canned pork n beans sounds really yucky no thanks.