Grand daughter in T-ball she is 5!

@Lakota12 (42681)
We got grand daughter into t-ball and they have had 4 practice games. Yesterday first skrimage game. Her team had 6 players show up the other team had 11. WEll her team got 3 runs in as they were first up. then the switched. Other team got up First kid at bat got put out on first! But they left him there to keep running around the bases? THen later grand daughter put 2 out on 3rd base. B ut they left them theretoo? So they got in 4 runs? at the end of the game. I think they all did great and for no more practice at learning the game they also did great! Now my question here is why did they leave these kids on base when they were plainly out? and just who do you think won the skrimage? I dont know all the rules does any one here know!?
@quita88 (3716)
There really is no winner in a scrimmage game. It's for practive playing with other teams. The outs should have been OUTS and not let on the bases. But they did that so the kids could learn to run to each individual base. I think Chey has done great but he coach needs to follow the rules. They can learn to run the bases in pracice time. any more questions ask me or the mylotters. huugggaaaaassssssssssssssss
@Lakota12 (42681)
I was thinking that but they should really do that in thier own practices, her team does. I Just loved it that she made 2 outs herself. yup I will ask more as they questions come to me to ask! thanks for your input hugsssssssssssssssss
@quita88 (3716)
I'll answer what I can and Chey will better off for it LOL later, supper is ready:) huuggggggggggssssssssssssssssss
@quita88 (3716)
Whooo hoo, thanks for the best response:)
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
gOOD FOR HER FOR PLAYING, GOOD FOR U FOR LETTING HER. i'M A FIRM BELIEVER THAT PLAYING SPORTS IS REALLY GOOD FOR KIDS. mT OLDEST SON PLAYED TBALL A HUNDRED YEARS AGO. M grandson is fixing to start playing . That doesn't make any sense to me that they did. I sure don't remember any of the rules & they have probably been ghanged anyway in a hundred years, lol.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Only girl, she is brave. U tell her i said "U GO GIRL'.
@Lakota12 (42681)
DOnt hink they rules change that much in a hundred years lololol My youngest son played but only saw a few games first time I heard of T-ball was then. he will soon be 40 so ya can figure about how long ago that was think he was about 6 then. yup I will tell her! thanks!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
wITH MY PEA BRAIN I WOULDN'T REMEMBER IF THEY HAD, LOL.
That's really cool.
@Lakota12 (42681)
Thanks I forgot to put in she is the only girl on her team also!
Extra cool.
@Lakota12 (42681)
thnkas!
i dont know the rules either, but did you catch the game in video then you can share it with us .. it would be really beautiful to watch all those small 'tiny tots' running around after the ball, making lots of noise
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup I got our kids hitting then didnt think to use the camera when our kids was in the feild shame on me. Sad thing I dont know how to get that film on the puter so I could put it on here
Hi lakota, Sounds as though you were all having a great time there, your grand daughter sound great too, hugs. Tamara
@Lakota12 (42681)
thanks she is a treasure to be sure and am so proud of her the way she is learning this as I played ball when I was a kid and I am bragging but I thought I was very good a t sports lolol SHe is starting alot earlier than me, but they are all 5 and are doing great! hmmmmmmm and here I thought ok I Will go to the store and will have lots of responce lololol 3 so far maybe later in the day huh? hugsssssssssssssssssssss
@gabs8513 (48710)
Nope I do not know the Rules lol but I hope someone can tell you here I guess she is doing really well and I know she is enjoying it to I can't believe she is at School and that lol when we first met she was only a few Months old Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup they do grow fast dont they
@Lakota12 (42681)
Go to pics one of her in her uniform and one of her team they are the Lions
@gabs8513 (48710)
Where are they lol Mel is 23 today I can't believe it Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@cyrus123 (6364)
I don't know how to answer your questions, Lakota, but I just wanted to say I would like to go to a t-ball game sometime. I hear they can be hilarious! My nephew is the one who told me this. His oldest son is now 28 years old and he played in t-ball when he was around the age of your granddaughter or younger. He really developed a love for baseball and I think it was due to t-ball. As far as I know, he still enjoys the game. I haven't seen him or his family in years because they live in Orange Beach, Alabama now, which is down on the coast. I read some of his posts on facebook occasionally, though. Kathy.
@Lakota12 (42681)
If he is on face book maybe ya can ask him my question as I do feel thaqt they should be out and off to the bull pen. not running into home they should only do the running at thier own practice like her team does. sad wehn ya can see family often . thanks for respondiong
@webeishere (36353)
Sports of most types for the young ones is not about the winning or losing aspect of the games. It's more about being a team and the kids having fun etc. I recall when my oldest grandson was in T-Ball. He had a blast and it taught him to work with others in life. As always..... HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@Lakota12 (42681)
Yes I know that and she is having a blast and so are we!. One reason we got her into it she has no one around here to playwith. except for school. Been trying to find something for her to do for along time so glad one of the fatehrs started this!
@dawnald (84075)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't know t-ball either but it sounds really cute!
@Lakota12 (42681)
oh its sofun to watch them some times frustrating when the throw the ball the wrong way but I do think they are doing good with no more practice they have had won thier first game 10 to 5 . Just hope they keep it up!. Have anoither game tomorrow night! you can check out her pics of uniform and team in my profile pics
@MsTickle (25050)
Softball I know but T-ball i have no knowledge of...maybe that's just how the game is played. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon.
@Lakota12 (42681)
I sure hope so. In this game I do think the out people should have gone to the bull pen and really they should have.If we put out in practice they do and thats where ya practice your running at practice not a game. and its like baseball but no pitcher the ball seats on what they call the t and the kids hit the ball from there