i have many friends from mylot

@jayoes (34)
Indonesia
i want to find lot of friend or colleagues whom i can share here. i especially want to lead in this mylot. please love advice and input so that i can more forward again in this mylot. what should i do to earn more here. more and more suggestions from the more your knowledge will i get. here we may also need to share it with others. each building will be better than the sling down. criticism and suggestions from you so i need. plese add me and who know we can could be good friend.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
well welcome to mylot! you can earn by just starting and replying to discussions,uploading pictures that is related to the discussion or topic,also earn from doing task such as writing articles and signing up for other money making sites that you can earn from,you get reward for using the mylot search engine once you perform a normal search,you earn by referring your families and friends...please make sure to check out the FAQ and the guidelines section of mylot to know how to earn more and what you must not d to avoid complications.
@jayoes (34)
thank you for your input.it is very helpful for me. can we be friends??please add me