can we earn through facebook or orkut?

hi guys iam regular user of orkut and i dont open facebook so much.... recently i heard that we can earn from orkut and facebook... when i googled about earning through orkut i got some links but they are charging some money for the information so i steppped back... anyone here have had experience of making money in orkut or face book
@adam1980 (517)
i too heard that you can earn money through face book but the advert for it was also one you had to pay for to find out how to so i as you did left it at that and didnt go any further incase it was a con
i couldnt understand your english.,.,. can you please use fullstops and commas and type it again.,.,.
@CatGods (4589)
Kirian, I can understand Adams English just fine. I'm in the U.S. and he is in the U.K. which is a slightly different kind of English. Kiran, why not try to just read Adams reply word for word. I know that English isn't your native tongue, but give it a go.
hmmm yes my native tongue is not english.,.,. may be because of that i couldnt get him,.,. any ways thanks.....