What was your most favorite job you ever had?

Have you ever had a job that was the best one ever? Is it the present one? My best job so far was taking care of elderly lady with Altzheimers.. She Was never on the same page as the rest of the world;yet was the sweetest person to work for. What about you Ps.. pay was not great..but the rewards for having helped here is eternal. Joy
@CatGods (4592)
I can't say that I have had a favorite job, but I've had a few that I like the best. I use to be a blackjack dealer and that was a fun job but then I found my guy and moved to a different city about 130 miles away from the casino. I have been a tarot card reader for the past 10 years and I like talking to all the different people from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Australia. Plus the money isn't bad. I also have a degree in art and it's fun to create a piece of work and sell it. Plus I'm getting into writing haiku's and doing stock photography. I love residual income.
Sounds like you love all kinds of work..That's great.. You are a Tarot reader? Do you work for Keen? I know that I have friends that work on kEEN.
@CatGods (4592)
Yes I am a tarot card reader on Keen. See 10 years ago I was working for 800 predict and they merged with keen.com So I have been with keen ever since. It's a great site.
So you do tarot on Keen..How accurate are you? I have had someone tell me when their prediction didn't come true that it wasn't their fault that things changed.
@hofferp (4737)
My favorite job was as a project officer in the 80s. The projects varied, I had flexible hours, no supervision and the pay was good. I usually got an award for each project I completed, and that made me feel good as well.
Is it accurate to say you like jobs that allow you to work without supervision? What kind of job are you doing now? What kind of company was this job that wss your favorite?
@hofferp (4737)
Yes, I loved jobs with no supervison or very little supervision. I was free to plan, manage and execute each project and all I had to do was keep my supervisor informed of my progress now and then. Right now, I'm retired, after 30+ years as a civilian with the U.S. Army. I retired in 2006 and now I manage and execute home projects :}
@indahfth (11170)
My best job was as a homemaker. because so far I just became a housewife and looking for extra income online.
If you are married ..being a housewife is really an assumed job:) I am so glad you see it as your most favorite job..Did you have work before you got married? Did you do any kind of work as a kid?
@trisha27 (3495)
My favorite job, was actually waitressing at Ihop. I loved that job, although as well, the pay was not great, as none of waitressing jobs pay very much anyway. It was my first time ever working as a waitress and I really enjoyed it. I loved interacting with customers face to face and serving them food. I normally worked jobs were I spoke to customers over the phone. I really don't like jobs like those. I am actually not working for Ihop any more, because they fired me, obviously I wasn't the best waitress ever, although I enjoyed doing the work.