How To Clean The Inside of Your Computer Screen

@carolbee (16233)
Received this link today and thought I would share it with the myLot community. It's a fun way to clean your computer screen. I welcome all feedback......lol http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
I loved it!! AWWW thanks..Have a great day~
@carolbee (16233)
Thought it was something to make myLotters smile. Cute little pup. Thanks for responding.
@tonyllenium (6262)
eheh it sounds ok as solution but i guess there are also other ways or more comfortable to clean it anyway in his way seemed funny too eheh.
@carolbee (16233)
Sometimes slobber doesn't always clean things! Thought this was cute and wanted to share. Smile. Thanks for responding.
Hi carolbee, That is briliant!! but I think the doggie missed it bit so I'll have go back to see if hes cleaned the whole screen, thanks for the laugh. Tamara
@carolbee (16233)
I thought it was so cute and thought everyone could use a chuckle. Thanks for responding.
Is that really even possible without taking your computer apart? lol
@manleyjoe (1599)
Carolbee, nice to see you back. Thanks for the chuckle. It's raining over here two since last evening late. I hope it clears up before tomorrow morning I an coming your way, be passing through around 5 am, going to the Grand Old Opery Saturday Night.