Geniusfunds will be back?

@de_toya (2433)
Indonesia
I have the latest news about Genius funds. GF might be back on Thursday, March 25 at 3:00 PM. If you want to completely read the news just visit: http://www.goldarena.net/news-articles/genius-funds-news/genius-funds-2303. Do you think GF will be back? I hope. I invested my money amount $200.44, and I will be very sad if GF really really over.
@topffer (38991)
• France
Hi, Sadly, it's finish, friends : they have now no more office, chat, hotline, emails, and alertpay can't even find them. If you are still able to fill a dispute with alertpay, don't wait, do it. Read here what says the police in Cyprus : http://ecommerce-journal.com/node/27482
@de_toya (2433)
I am still hoping that GF might be back. Just wait for the next few hours. If its'nt true, then I realized that GF is over.
@rsa101 (23724)
Well it is April 5 and the site is still down. I think our fears is far more becoming a reality than the hope of them coming back online. I can somehow feel that they are really in deep trouble with their own government since I heard that even the government is now saying they do not recognize GF as legit. I just hope that in the process that any legal means are being done unto them they could return at least the money we spend on them.
@de_toya (2433)
I hope too. I hope GF solve their problem and back to normal life.
@kingparker (9689)
With all the best wishes, you can get your investing money back. I didn't invest in GF, but I was in impulsive once, but hesitated at the moment. Luckily, I didn't invest in it. After I heard so many news about it, I won't want to invest in genius fund anymore.
@de_toya (2433)
I think GF is the best site. I have invested my money since November 2009. I hope I can get my money back.
@kingparker (9689)
That is too risky. I always thought that genius fund is the safest, I guess that I am wrong on that one. I will be disappointed if it is fail for all of us here. There is no perfect way of making money. So, we have to be cautious.
@de_toya (2433)
There is always a risk.
@victorywp (3526)
nothing to comment for now, let us just wait and see.
@de_toya (2433)
Yeah, you may right. All we can do is just wait and see. Let the member who have invested thousands dollars to ask GF. I just take a look at forum just like HYIP.com.