Where to buy an Ice Cream Scoop?

March 30, 2010 11:45am CST
I want to buy one ut dont know where to buy a good one that's not way too much money to spend on a spoon. Do you know of any stores that serve Canada?
1 response
• United States
30 Mar 10
Do you have a specific type scoop in mind. They make several different types. Most mass merchants (Wal-mart, K-mart, Target or equivalant) have ice cream scoops. They are usually the basic models that have the handle that you flip with your thumb to make the ice cream fall out. Also, if you don't have those type stores near you check ebay. I have bought similar items off of there.