listening the music makes me happy

@baifuwa (637)
China
I like listening music.When i am bored or sad ,i am going out for a walk with my mp3.I play my favourite music.My mood changes placid later. When i am alonely,i play the music with a loud voice,when i am fall in the scene,i sing with the music and dance.
@annierose (18949)
hi, Listening music really makes me happy. Whenever I am sad and stress, I always play my favorite songs, and I can say that it really change my mood. It helps me to feel good =)
@baifuwa (637)
I have the same feeling to you!
u right.. music like a soul.. i can change ur mood.. when im sad i hear sad song! lol
@baifuwa (637)
i think most people like to enjoy the music.
@kyleuy (271)
Yes, music makes me happy, it calms me, soothes my soul and relieves my stress. When I am problematic, nervous and stressed out ill just listen to my music and all the problems and stress seems to go away already. I love listening to music! I can say that I am a true music lover. and I do believe that NO MUSIC, NO LIFE.
@stanley777 (7249)
I like to listen to music always...it soothes me