is it a opportunity to earn or ?

Singapore
do you friends know about Mylook a new search engine and they promise they will pay for us by share , the paying rate is quite good for one day you can get maximum 5 shared and around more than one dollar and they paying for referral also ,but the thing when i try to check they do not have option to withdraw our money , they tell that it is just for testing and will pay in future when they are growing ,do you have any idea about this site ? or how do you think ? we can give it a try and thinking we lose nothing and hoping for they are growing or it is just a waste of time ?
@CatGods (4592)
I tried to contact the admin on that site and the contact us link took me to host gator which stated that the site was invalid. On the mylook sties it stated that after earning 5 share that you would receive a email doe your payout info, but i never go an email. Also the next day after signing up I tried to long in to use the site and it kept telling me that my user name or password was incorrect, that's when I decided to contact the admin of which took me to the host gator page. So perhaps the site is a scam which is too bad because it was a really nice search engine.
oh really thanks for your information that is really helpful .
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
I have joined this site a few weeks ago, i rarely use it because i find that weird that they are not any informations about how do we get pay (paypal, minimum payout, when?). I think maybe they just test the site in beta and if they are many members then, they will officially lauch it in the future?
that is correct i am checking they tell they are still testing and now we have a good time to collect our share when they are still paying well or later when they have a lot of members it will be hard to earn.
Better check with some Investigation site regarding the site you are referring to. They will do some background check to see if they are legitimate or scam sites.
Is this really happenings guys that hey do not have portion there to withdraw you earnings? Well for me, i will not go on to that i guess it is a waste of time to deal those stuff, maybe you all fine some site that is good and sincere in paying of your time and effort right? But give it a try on this, if this will not work so better try another worth paying site. Good luck!
@nonersays (3071)
I haven't heard of that one, but I'll stick with swagbucks as my search because I KNOW I will earn amazon card with them.
not sure about this site I would suspect to be a scam in the first couple of months but after 6 months if they are not going and will not pay they are a scam. after 6 months they should be paying and then i think it's ok to jump on the band wagon with them for this one.