what you want to be ?

@helman (115)
Indonesia
In spongebob cartun, there are much caracter that you can find. So which one that you want to be in your life ?. About me, I like Mr. Crab, because I lke money and I very calculate about money
@indahfth (11170)
if I run out of petrol I would find nearest gas station. or I call family or friends. if my vehicle gets stuck, I'll call a garage. because that's what I should do. because it is not possible to leave my vehicle on the streets.
@indahfth (11170)
sorry I was wrong to place responses. I prefer to Sponge, because Sponge has a jovial nature, and plain.
@nonersays (3061)
I think if I could pick a character to be, it would be Sandy. She's really smart, really brave, and must have some money too to be able to afford all her experiments.
@3oooof (171)
lol the most interesting character is plankton , So evil so funny !!
@tigeraunt (6331)
hello helman, it has to be spongebob. he is the leading actor. so why choose others? very wise, right? ann
@setsuna26 (2409)
I want to be spongebob himself. Well theres something about spongebob that i like the most, its about him being friendly thats what i really like. There are times that i can be a loner, and i dont want to be with lots of people all the time. Not like spongebob hes ok even if theres so many people around its no big deal for him at all. Thats what i want to try sometime ,to be really friendly and enjoy the company of others
@rohmatsw (219)
just be myself.. hehe =)