how to earn online

@sugaree (109)
does mylot really help you earn online? what other ways do you know to earn online? i want to make myself productive while i sit in front of the computer.. your ideas would really be helpful
Since in mylot we are not allowed to say what websites that earn well for online earnings. I suggest checking out my profile here. I like doing free lance writing for some companies i have come acrossed. I find that to be the most productive way to earn. I also do the mylotting thing and you can make a lot here if you stay on top of it everyday. If you try and do mylot everyday i suggest doing around 40 responses a day and then try starting a couple discussions everyday. That will help you with your earnings here and to get the payout each month.
@sugaree (109)
oh really i didnt know we are not allowed to talk about other websites.. honest mistake.. i have been a member of mylot way way back but i only got to come back now.. :D thanks for the info.. it really helped.
@sugaree (109)
i've sent a friend request, i hope you accept it :D thanks
@CatGods (4592)
I don't use mylot to make money because the pay per post is next to nothing. Mylot is a social outlet for me. I make my money online from a U.S. based specialty niche based market. I am a 5 star rated tarot card reader. Maybe in your country it's called a mystic. I also have multiple online stores. All I can say is that you need to explore your skills, hobbies, and interests if you want to make the bigger money.
@sugaree (109)
really? that's interesting? are tarot cards real? can they really predict someone's future? i wish i could be like you, able to maximize everything to be productive.
@CatGods (4592)
No mylot does not help me earn online. See mylot was never set up as a earning site because it's a social platform. The money is nothing more than a side benefit. So many people come to mylot thinking that they are going to be earning money, like a little mini income and then reality sets in and they get upset. For me mylot is nothing more that a hang out. But how I earn money is that I have multiple online stores and I am a tarot card adviser. If you want to make yourself productive, yes there are small programs that even I do that will provide you with some what I call pocket change. You know the kind of programs where you can make 5.00 to 10.00 here and there. That would be a good place to start until you can find a way to turn your hobbies, interests, and skills into generating cash.