Enrolling for college...

@lady1993 (21869)
I/we enrolled to my chosen school today at 7:30 am- we took 3 rides to get there and went up to the 4th floor to get the steps in enrollment-9 steps. Many people were there and the big school was crowded. The lines were too long and we had to wait for more than an hour for our turn. Then we had to go back to the 4th floor then go back to the basement and back up for 2 floors then down again and again. My feet really hurt and i was sweating like a pig - thought i was going top be squished beneath the 'giants' there..people there were really tall like 5'11 or 6 something--i'm 5'3 btw. I was so relieved when we completed almost all the steps at 4:00 pm-- about 8 hours.. Yipee. time to go home. I never thought enrolling for a school would be this tiresome..But I've got to get used to this since it is a big school and there are always a lot of people around...
@knicnax (2233)
I experienced that too, the first time I enrolled for college at university. I got there very early and got out in the afternoon. Since it was summer, it was sooooo hot and there are a lot of people enrolling. You really have to get used to it since you would be enrolling frequently
@Brook909 (111)
so did you mean:they have not been accepted by their chosen school yet,by"since you would be enrolling frequently"?
@knicnax (2233)
They have been accepted but students need to reenroll every semester
@setsuna26 (2409)
Yes enrolling is really so darn hard, i remember when i was still 2nd year college back then. Everytime enrollment is coming i just cant help it but to feel bad because of the pain that i will endure again. Anyways at least when your done with your studies all those hardship will be payed away. You just need to hang in there and think that its a challenge for you so that you will be strong in the end
Enrolling in the university can be overwhelming in a lot of different ways! I will never forget being so thankful for early enrollment when we finally got to be upper classmen! It can be a real hassle, but very exciting as well!
@Brook909 (111)
yes, i agree with you,you must get used to this condition,because it is a big school,you can't change it,so the best way is to adjust yourselves to suit the school.
@Brook909 (111)
Hi,what did you mean by "enrolled to my chosen school"?Did you mean you've accepted by your chosen school?