What's your Racket? (hehe)

@chiyosan (30202)
What is your "Racket"? Haha, this may sound too funny or absurd but in the Philippines when people say "RAcket" we also mean another word like an extra income, an activity that helps you earn extra money. So what is your racket? In these days where we need to have more financial stability... we need to have our steady income from work, etc and of course more and more people are drawn to finding an extra income - it could be over the internet, it could be accepting typing jobs, buy and sell with your friends, and other services we could offer. Share us what you do that earns you that extra dough you need for the other stuffs you want or need in life. We could all be helping each other find other means of earning extra :D
@CatGods (4594)
I'm a 5 star rated tarot card reader and an online seller. I'm slowly building a portfolio in stock photography and I dabble in writing haiku's. I also have a few small programs that I do when I have time or when I remember. The small programs are nothing big just some pocket change. I also have a few big projects that I'm working on but it's top secret and taboo to talk about them. I get the most excited when I'm using my own ideas to make money from the web. Oh by the way I have been working online from home for the last 10 years. I am so spoiled.
@chiyosan (30202)
hello there! you sure have quite a lot of extra income rolling! i have tried stock photography but i guess i still need to improve on my photos with a better camera... thanks for your response!
@everafter (378)
I do blogging, pay per blog site, this mylot account, and buy and sell over the internet. :)