Newspaper Yes...No or only on Sunday's for the coupons..

Howdy... I am new to myLot (besides the point) I am wondering how many of ya'll read the newspaper? I personally hate reading it as much as I despise watching the news.. to much negativity.. of course I am a huge fan of the Sunday coupons that come out every week...HEHE...
If I read the newspaper, I read the comics. I don't like all the negativity either. I usually just check the headlines while I'm surfing on the net to keep myself up to date on the current happenings. I don't use the coupons, but my Mom uses some of them. She'll only get one if she knows she'd use it anyway.
@kshp_dpk (214)
I really like to read new paper every Sunday,I will learn and get many new knowledge what i had never got before. I know what was happen in outer side country and what is going on. while i am going through new paper i can found out job vacancy and we can get to see horoscope of week. I never miss to read daily new paper,i always go throw it. it make me more interesting.
@allamgirl (2143)
most of the times, i just read the entertainment page. we usually get newspapers at work and read them because we have a lot of free time. when i do read it, i start of with the entertainment page, then look at pictures, then if there's nothing to do yet, read some of the news that interests me. and if there's still more time, me and my friend do the crossword or sudoku.
I like reading the news stories on the internet because I can pick and choose which stories to look at, and I can find many different sites to get my news. But I do get the Sunday paper. The coupons in it really end up paying for the newspaper anyway. If I save at least $1.50 with the coupons, the paper has paid for itself. But I also like to read the Parade magazine in the Sunday paper, as well as keep the TVGuide that comes in it.