How madly MODERN are you?

I remembered the funny sms I received on my mobile the other day... regarding the impact of modern technology, and the modern day lifestyle. Dad's email : - dear son, How are you and how have you been? your mom and I are fine. we miss you a lot. please turn off your PC and COME downstairs for breakfast! we have to rush to jobs. And the software engineer, accidentally falling off from the 45th floor window, shouting F1 .... F1 .... F1 .... instead of HELP HELP HELP. how madly modern are you now?
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
but what is the F1 what does it mean.. if someone is falling down he should be saying aaaaaaaaaaaaa
F 1 is for HELP on the keyboard. I too presumed. So, you are not that modern. WELCOME to the group of ABORIGINES.
I'm not that modern. I still use old school telephones and letters instead of e-mails. The downside on relying on the internet is the information you put in there can always be hacked and can be exploited.