what are fast ways to make money?

does anybody know any fast and or easy ways to make money
I have been earning online a very long time. And I have not found any short cuts. It takes doing your research....working hard....and hanging in there. Because you are not going to be successful overnight....but you can be successful in time.
That is true its alot harder than it seems
Yes, I have been at it for 10 years and I still work hard at it
haha dang
• Pakistan
You can earn few dollars filling surveys here http://www.freepremiumaccounts.org/ Either you can redeem the points for free premium accounts or you can get them encashed. Cheerz
alright thanks
@CatGods (4592)
Well for me it's doing tarot card readings. The money I make today will be sent to my back account the next day. Today I took the day off to sleep because I needed it. Yesterday was a very busy day, I had practically back to back calls, but I made just under 200.00.
How do you get into that? Do you have to have a natural gift for it?
@CatGods (4592)
over 10 years ago I was working for a company called 800 predict. They merged with Keen.com when Keen was just starting out. That's how I got in. Every one of us has intuitive abilities. Some people have developed their abilities more than others.
@missweety (628)
• Latvia
Hello! Unfortunately, I haven't discovered any fast way to earn online if you will find any, please let me know was well. I've been online I think for 5 years and trying to find easy and fast way to earn money but no success Anyway, good luck!
alright and good luck to you too
@tombela (73)
• Vietnam
I think you probably should learn some new things about making money online. Many people around the world are doing this and they are making loads of money.Many top online money makers recommend affiliate marketing to newbies because it's very easy and has high payouts. My recommendations are that start as soon as possible, get someone to help you, even if it take a little investment. Trust me it will pay off.